Battle Creek Health System is a faith-based community healthcare provider located in Battle Creek, Michigan, and serving more
than 200,000 persons in southwest Michigan. Sponsored by Trinity Health, one of the nation’s largest non-profit Catholic health
care providers and Westbrook Board, Battle Creek Health System includes on our Main Campus, a 172 acute care bed Inpatient
Hospital and a state-of-the-art Outpatient Center which includes surgery, radiology, sports medicine, cardio-pulminary rehab,
and a nationally recognized Cancer Care Center.
Also under the BCHS umbrella are:
- The Fieldstone Center – A psychiatric and substance-abuse treatment facility.
- Our long term care facility – Mercy Pavilion.
- The Medical Office Building – Housing physician practicesand additional BCHS services.
- Lifespan – Featuring comprehensive home health care equipment and services, Visiting
Nurse Services and Good Samaritan Hospice.
- Several employer health service satellite locations including Occupational Health Clinics, Employee Assistance Program offices and occupational and physical therapy office locations.
- Regional Medical Laboratories, Inc., an independent clinical laboratory
- Integrated Health Partners (IHP) includes a network of over 120 physicians servicing the greater Battle Creek metropolitan
area, including a dozen surrounding townships.
The continuum of services provided by Battle Creek Health
System include the following:
- One of Michigan’s finest Cancer Care Centers.
- Emergency Services
- Family Birth Center
- Acute Care (medical/surgical, obstetrics and pediatrics)
- Mental Health (inpatient & outpatient child, adolescent, adult and geriatric)
- Cardiac & Pulmonary Diagnostic and Rehabilitation Services
- Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation including physical therapy, occupational therapy and sports medicine
- Radiology services including MRI, Spiral CT Scan and special procedure capabilities
- Outpatient Center including a Same Day Surgery service
- Kidney Health Clinic
- Diabetes Healthways testing, education and lifestyle services
- Sleep Center
- Comprehensive Wound Healing Center featuring hyperbaric oxygen therapy
- Home health and hospice care
- Long term care and assisted living